How dental implants from Charlotte can improve your smile
If you’ve worn dentures for a long time, or if you’ve been told you need dentures, you owe it to yourself to discover the many benefits of dental implants. They are the modern, state-of-the-art solution to replace lost teeth. Dr. Ramesh Sunar at Charlotte Dental Implant Center in Charlotte, NC wants to share how dental implants can improve your smile.
If you are missing teeth, there is a good chance your biting and chewing function is less than it should be. Dental implants restore chewing function and give you back the ability to eat the foods you love. You will experience these important benefits regarding bite function:
- Stability, because your implants are embedded in bone; they won’t ever move around when you eat or speak
- Convenience, because you won’t ever have to take them out and they can be brushed and flossed just like natural teeth
If you are missing teeth, there is also a good chance the beauty of your smile is less than it should be. Dental implants restore natural-looking beauty to your smile. You will experience these important benefits regarding cosmetic beauty:
- Natural beauty, because the implant crown is made of high-grade dental ceramic which reflects light, just like your natural teeth do
- Long-lasting beauty, because dental implants resist stains and they will never decay
- More youthful facial contours, because dental implants help create more bone which provides you with a firm jawline and more fullness and volume in your face
When you choose dental implants, you will enjoy the most successful surgical implant available, with a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
The dental implant screw is placed during a simple procedure done right in the office. Over a healing period, bone will form around the implant and lock it securely in place. The dental implant screw functions as the “root” of your missing tooth. A sparkling ceramic implant crown is placed on top of the screw, and you have a new tooth!
If you are considering dental implants, it’s time to call Dr. Sunar at Charlotte Dental Implant Center in Charlotte, NC. He is a dental implant expert, and he can help you and your smile, so call today!